We are actively searching for companies or individuals who can provide expertise or unique cyber security services!
- Security Companies
- Technology Professionals
- Information Assurance
- Cyber/IT Geeks
- Education Professionals
- Strategic Thinkers
- Remediation Specialists
Are you interested? Do you want to donate your time? Our members are the heart of the National Cybersecurity Society and becoming involved in our community demonstrates your commitment to social change.
We are actively seeking a range of participants that include: benefactors who are passionate about small business or IT security, technical advisors, vetted cybersecurity and educational professionals with unique services and materials, and any other expertise that can assist in shaping our service and delivery strategy. We are interested in small business advisors who can share their on-the-ground experiences navigating IT security.
- Write Articles (monthly)
- Produce Videos or Host Webinars
- Write How-to-Guides
- Staff the “Ask an Expert” service
- Build/design/produce employee training videos or materials
- Build CEO toolkit
- Build/maintain research page
- Become a board member
- Raise funds
- Connect to other potential donors, provide introductions
- Donate Office space (3-4 person with conference room)
- Connect to other resources-such as conferences, small business events, advertise for us on your website and other company material
- Provide access/support for hiring
- Scanning tools