Our community is comprised of information technology and security companies and those professionals focused on protecting the safety and security of the small business owner. These companies have contributed funds, technical advice and sponsor educational videos, webinars and conferences. Our technologists provide advice, recommendations and remediation support and staff the “Ask the Expert” feature on our website. We are actively soliciting donations from organizations, individuals and companies who want to see the small business community succeed.
Your contributions will fund:
- Cybersecurity Educational Materials (webinars, training sessions, info graphics, how to guides, etc.)
- Weekly threat reports
- Small business education events across America
- Tools and capabilities to assist the disadvantaged small business owner protect their company
- Assessment tools for assess cybersecurity risk
- Remediation plans to correct their vulnerabilities
Levels of Donation:
- Diamond Level Donors (Founding members) - First year partners, minimum of $1.0 Million or in-kind donations of equal value.
- Platinum Level Donors - $500k - $1.0M
- Gold Level Donors - $101K - $499K
- Silver Level Donors - $10K - $100K