Welcome! Please fill out the form below to join NCSS today!
Are you a small business and wonder if you are safe online? Have you thought about getting cyber insurance but didn’t know where to start? Are you dependent on credit card and online transactions to conduct business? But don’t know where to start? What about your employees and their access to your business data? When was the last time you backed up your data?
These are all questions we at NCSS can help you with – to navigate the cyber landscape. We can help you figure out how much you should be spending on cybersecurity services and obtain needed advice and education. As a member, you will have access to online tools and materials to educate your employees, customers and suppliers. Join our community today and start your journey to a safe digital economy!
Already a member? Please click here to login.
As a member, your business will receive the following services as part of an annual membership:
- Access to premium content – fact sheets, how-to-guides, tips sheets, and unique educational materials tailored to the needs of the small business owner.
- Access to all services under Member Perks – including much needed policy templates
- Access to discounted tools and services from our vetted technology community.
- Access to our “Ask-an-Expert” service, staffed by leading security technology partners.
- Weekly cyber tips and threat reports delivered to your email box.
- Protection from litigation and liability concerns by reporting your cyber incidents to our ISAO.
- Discounted cyber insurance.
- Access to scanning tools to assess vulnerabilities and develop patching and remediation activities.
- Notifications of urgent cyber incidents that affect your industry and ways to protect your business.
- NCSS Insights Report – tailored remediation plans to get you started on improving your cybersecurity posture.
- Cyber Incident Remediation support in the event you have been the victim of a cyber crime – advice on next steps.
If you have been the victim of cyber crime or cyber bullying, contact us (below). We will be happy to provide you a free or discounted membership to help you on the road to recovery.