Take the first step to ensure your company is protecting its most valuable assets from cyber attackers
Membership Fee – $375/Year
For less than $35/month, you have priority access to
Cutting edge products to protect your business
Advice from industry experts
Highly discounted cyber executive training
Improved understanding of cyber risk
The NCSS team is here to help. We can give you, the small business owner, the confidence and peace of mind knowing you have industry experts available to help you. Our experts can advise you on how to build a cybersecurity program, develop policy documents, select an IT security provider and of course, respond and recover in the event you become the victim of a cyber-attack.
Download our Membership FACTS for a discussion with your team.
If you have been the victim of cybercrime or cyber bullying, contact us. We will be happy to provide you a free or discounted membership to help you on the road to recovery.
As a member, your business will receive the following services as part of an annual membership:
- Access to premium content – fact sheets, how-to-guides, tip sheets, and unique educational materials tailored to the needs of the small business owner
- Protection from litigation and liability concerns by reporting your cyber incidents under our ISAO services
- Yearly membership fees tax-deductible. NCSS IRS Determination Letter
- Access to our “Ask-an-Expert” service, staffed by leading security technology partners
- Highly Discounted Corporate Executive training under Continuing Education through PACE University
- NCSS Insights Report – a tailored remediation plan to get you started on building your cybersecurity program
- Downloadable templates for policy documents under Member Perks
- Center of Excellence Degree Programs discounted under Continuing Education
- Access to discounted tools and services from our vetted technology community, under Small Business Toolkit
- Weekly cyber tips and quarterly threat reports delivered via email
- Discounted cyber insurance under Member Benefits
- Notifications of urgent cyber incidents that affect your industry and ways to protect your business
- Cyber Incident Remediation support in the event you have been the victim of a cyber-crime – advice on next steps