Are you a small business and wonder if you are safe online? Have you thought about getting cyber insurance but didn’t know where to start? Are you dependent on credit card and online transactions to conduct business? But don’t know where to start? What about your employees and their access to your business data? When was the last time you backed up your data?
These are all questions we at NCSS can help you with – to navigate the cyber landscape. We can help you figure out how much you should be spending on cybersecurity services and obtain needed advice and education. As a member, you will have access to online tools and materials to educate your employees, customers and suppliers. Join our community today and start your journey to a safe digital economy!
As a member, your business will receive the following services as part of an annual membership:
- Access to our small business content – webinars, tips, tools and educational materials tailored to the needs of the small business owner.
- Access to small business cybersecurity conferences (educational events)
- Tools to assess your cyber risk and a cyber risk score to demonstrate how you compare with your peers.
- Access to our “Ask-an-Expert” service, staffed by leading security technology partners.
- Tailored Annual Cybersecurity Training for employees, privileged users and C-Suite Executives.
- Access to scanning tools to assess vulnerabilities and develop patching and remediation activities.
- Anti-Phishing tools.
- Weekly Threat Reports.
- Weekly Remediation Tips.
- Access to Industry Leaders.
- Technical References.
- Annual Report on the State of Cybersecurity for the Small Business Owner.
If you have been the victim of cyber crime or cyber bullying, contact us (below). We will be happy to provide you a free or discounted membership to help you on the road to recovery.
Donors and Team Members
Our community is comprised of information technology and security companies and those professionals focused on protecting the safety and security of the small business owner. These companies have contributed funds, technical advice and sponsor educational videos, webinars and conferences. Our technologists provide advice, recommendations and remediation support and staff the “Ask the Expert” feature on our website. We are actively soliciting donations from organizations, individuals and companies who want to see the small business community succeed.
If you have been the victim of a cyber crime or cyber bullying, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to provide you a free or discounted membership to help you on the road to recovery.