As we complete our educational tips, and other guides, we often find other valuable resources and references your organization might find useful, so we have complied this resource list.
The educational products were developed with your small business in mind. If you don’t see something you are looking for, contact us via the “Ask-an-Expert”.
The following are helpful surveys and reports
- Small Business Online Security
- Nonprofit Guidelines for Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Nonprofit Guide to Cybersecurity
- Data Security and Privacy Toolkit
- BYOD: How to Protect Your Small Business
- Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act of 2015 (CISA)
- Cybersecurity Framework 1.1
- Data Management Strategy
- Developing State Solutions to Business Identity Theft
- Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR) 2018
- 2015 Year-End Economic Report
- 2017 Data Breaches
- Estimating the Global Cost of Cyber Risk
- 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study: Global Overview
- Cybersecurity Requirements for Financial Services Companies
- CERT Resilience Management Model
- CMMI Distilled
- SPAM Nation
If you have been the victim of a cyber crime or cyber bullying, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to provide you a free or discounted membership to help you on the road to recovery.